ActionCOACH One on One Coaching
We assist business owners and CEOs to customize business solutions for their unique challenges.
Are you ready to increase your profits? Get more freedom from your business? Are you looking for a way to stop competing in price wars? Or is there a specific area of your business you are ready to improve?
From helping you create business and marketing plans to implementing specific strategies, our one-on-one coaching and mentoring sessions allow you to work directly with an ActionCOACH Business Coach to understand your company and create a strategy unique for your business.
The 1 on 1 Business Coaching and Mentoring Program includes: Business Diagnostics Session and Kickstart Day, on top of coaching sessions, to grow your business and accelerate your profits.
Other Coaching Programs
You’ll get more business-building ideas in 4 hours than you have in the last two months.
An intensive program to accelerate your business and take it to the next level! Experience Business Coaching and what it can do for your business.
The ActionCOACH GrowthCLUB is an exclusive event featuring top-of-industry speakers that will help you in key areas of your business, business simulations to test-and-measure business strategies, planning and strategizing for your 90 day “Roadmap of Your Business” and other challenging and fun activities for business owners.
- Level Up Your Business with Maresa Webinar Series
This series is dedicated to business owners who are looking for additional business insights to grow their business.
What to Expect from 1 on 1 Coaching Program?
The ActionCOACH Kickstart and Alignment Day takes an in-depth look at your goals (both business and personal), the sales and marketing strategies you’ve used and what results were achieved.
It’s basically a road map for the future of your business.
You’ll walk away with a complete list of strategies and ideas that you’re not currently using in your business, as well as identifying those you’re using that need to be improved.
The process of going through the Alignment ensures that you, your life or business partners and your entire team are clear on your goals and objectives before we begin to change anything.
This is vitally important to ensure we are able to clearly identify what each person is striving to achieve.
The alignment process is where an ActionCOACH starts with every business owner. What you invest and what your ActionCOACH invests with you will result in a clear understanding by both you and your ActionCOACH about the goals you want for your business, as well as your challenges, your sales, your marketing, your finances and so much more…
All of this is done with 3 goals in mind…
- To know exactly where your business is at now
- To clarify your goals both in business and personally
- And third, to get the crucial pieces of information they need to create your businesses ActionCOACH Plan for the next 12-months
Know that this plan is not a traditional business or marketing plan, but a step-by-step ActionCOACH plan that you’ll work through as you continue with the Coaching and Mentoring Program.
DISC Communication Profile Report & Briefing (DISC) is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DISC is non-biased and helps people discuss their behavioral differences.
If you participate in a DISC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
The DISC profile report enables you, as a business owner:
- Understand your strengths in delivering every day in your business,
- Have better clarity on who needs to be on your Team to enable an all-rounded team,
- Recognize different personalities for each position you will hire and how to nurture performance from the differences
The DISC profile report, help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
- Foster constructive and creative group interactions
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Some of Our Clients